Friday, April 3, 2009

The Beginning...










Kyle and I got together August 23rd,2008. I was 4 months pregnant. He was on a wildland fire in Nevada and I had just moved home the month before from my soon to be ex husbands house. I found out that i was having a baby girl on August 29th, 2008. Kyle and I were going back and forth between 2 names either Tylar Rianne or Morgan Rianne. We ultimately decided on Morgan Rianne. We got an apartment together September 9th, 2008. Even though Morgan is not his... he went to every Dr. appt. with me that he possibly could, he helped me pick out her name and he put up with getting no sleep. LOL. right before we moved in together Kyle's grandpa passed away which brought us closer together cause he learned the true value of life. As the pregnancy progressed I just kept getting bigger and bigger and grouchier and grouchier. Kyle stuck with me through all of it. Kyle worked as a firefighter/EMT for White Mountain Lake Fire District, and I worked at Snowflake Medical Center in the billing Dept.. On Christmas Day Kyle did something that no one thought that he would ever do. He proposed to me. He sent me on a treasure hunt through his moms house to find my ring. It took me about an hour to find the dang thing. LOL. To be honest I was getting really upset... I'm not one that really likes suprises. And this was a definate suprise. But it was the best Christmas present i have ever received in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers